Great news, you can now discover the new features of MagiCAD 2020 for Revit! New smart features, improved workflows...Discover all these changes with Tase Solutions.
Register for one of our training courses!
1. Support for Autodesk Revit 2020: MagiCAD 2020 is compatible with the new Revit 2020, as well as its previous two versions.
2. Support for Autodesk BIM 360 Design: the new version is now compatible with Autodesk BIM 360 Design. MagiCAD datasets can now be automatically synchronised in a Revit project.
3. Improvements to the Provisions tool: the new version of MagiCAD allows you to select multiple 2D symbols, as well as an optional time stamp, a tolerance setting for combining colinear openings and support for swept walls.
4. Easy editing of schematic drawings: with the Move & Stretch tool, you can easily edit schematic drawings of circuits and prevent broken links.
5. Updated wire routing tool: the tool now displays a preview of the different alternative routes, and the most commonly used options have been added to the toolbar.
6. Use of mixing units in piping design: adding mixing units to your hot water (hydronic) system enables you to perform sizing and balancing calculations simultaneously.
7. Support for constant pressure valves: the new MagiCAD includes support for constant pressure valves when designing domestic water systems.
8. Heat loss calculation: it is now possible to calculate the heat losses and fluid temperatures of supply pipes.
Ventilation & Piping Module:
9. Connecting branches of the ventilation and piping systems: this 2020 version allows you to copy, mirror, rotate or move an entire branch in a ventilation or piping system, and connect it to an existing network.
10. Direct modification of ducts and pipes: you can change the size of ducts and pipes, as well as insulation type, directly from the calculation report.
11. Access MagiCAD Create through MagiCAD: with the 2020 version of MagiCAD, you can start MagiCAD Create directly from inside the dataset.
Ventilation & Piping and Electrical Module:
12. New Smart Move tool: this tool allows you to easily modify the elevation offsets for selected parts of a network.
13. Sprinkler Designer improvements: The EN 16925 sprinkler standard has been added to the sprinkler calculations, and the sprinkler design area drop-down list includes the required pressure levels