We are looking for a draughtsman/engineer with practical experience in building stability to participate in projects for our customers, design offices or general building companies, in the context of our subcontracting missions.
As a stability engineer, you will be in charge of the BIM modelling of stability studies.
• Establish and respect the phasing scheduling of stability works,
• Prepare preliminary drafts,
• Provide basic dimensioning and dimensioning for reinforced concrete structures, wooden structures or metal frames,
• Be able to read and understand specifications,
• Manage the establishment and progression of graphic project and execution documents as well as summary surveys and documents.
Technical training (bachelor’s degree in construction, industrial engineering).
At least 5 years of professional experience.
French-speaking, knowledge of the second national language and English are assets. Passionate about professional IT applications and interested in BIM.
You are independent, proactive, organised, rigorous and able to work within a team for the sake of quality.
Good knowledge and professional use of AutoCAD®, Autodesk® Revit® Structure are preferred (or the willingness to learn).
You think you correspond to Tase’s values.
We offer you the opportunity to participate in varied and challenging projects for our customers as part of a company with twenty employees, present in Belgium and Luxembourg and with a team at the cutting-edge of software techniques for buildings.
You will develop in a healthy and enriching work environment.