Founded in 1986 by Emmanuel Petit, TASE is now a service company for the construction sector.
An approved partner of large brands such as Autodesk, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft & Proximus, our certifications constitute our best indicator of a high-quality service.
For over 10 years, we have mainly been active in BIM (Building Information Modelling). We focus our expertise on this new construction method.
TASE: Technological, Applications, Services & Engineering
To build a better world, we inspire you to use Technological Applications, Services and Engineering.
We want to become the reference BIM partner in the construction sector in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Therefore, our business model is based on 4 pillars:
- TASE services based on our expertise in the construction sector
- Autodesk® and its BIM software
- Promixus and its ICT Cloud solutions
- Artificial Intelligence R&D (AI) and the Internet of Things (IOT)
CSR policy (corporate social responsibility)
A team of 25 passionate talents from the construction sector who share their expertise and work based on a common objective: customer satisfaction.
TASE has been able to anticipate technological and social changes. Thus, over the last 30 years, the TASE business model has evolved five times, while maintaining its original vision.
- 1986: Creation of SA TASE RESEARCH on 9 January in Woluwé-Saint-Lambert (Brussels)
- 1988: Moved to new larger premises (900 m² including 350 m² of lab space) in Schaerbeek, avenue Colonel Picquart.
- 1993: Specialisation in CAD for the architecture and construction sectors.
- Start of AutoCAD training.
- HP Large Format certification
- 2000: VEnhancement of the sales and human resources departments.
- Certification as an ATC (Autodesk Training Centre).
- 2004: First steps in BIM
- 2009: Purchase of the Luxembourg company CAD Solutions
- 2018: Opening of the BIM Experience Centre